StressMyPC One of the best ways to evaluate computer performance is to run a stress test and analyze the results. This software does not need to be installed and you can use it in a portable form and use it on any computer. However, it should be noted that if you have overclocked your system, your system may experience serious problems and crash. StressMyPC's user interface is very straightforward and allows you to test what you want to test. Instead of displaying complex and fancy names for each option, there is a brief explanation for each of them, which makes it possible to use the program even for newbies. This software can stress test both CPU, GPU and hard drive.
If multiple hard drives are detected, all of them will be tested. You can wait as long as you want for each test. When the results seem accurate enough, you can stop the test. In addition, it is also possible to test the battery condition of laptops.
Features of StressMyPC software:
- An efficient tool for checking and testing the system
- Unusable for overclocked systems
- Different types of tests
- Testing all hard drives connected to the system
- Perform Aggressive CPU-Stress test
- Ability to analyze GPUs
- The possibility of stopping the test
- Display a brief explanation for each program option